We believe sports, fun and exploring new interests aren’t just for the young. Along with improving health, whenever teamwork is involved, there’s the added benefit of being connected to others. That’s why you’ll find a range of recreational activities at the Y. With something to offer everyone, there’s no such thing as being too old to get in the game.
Softball at Legends Fields
Registration is open! Packets due by April 23, 2013. Leagues start April 30, 2013.
Oswego Y Harborfest 5k walk/run & 10K run July 27, 2013.
the riversend bookstore Kid's Fun Run July 27, 2013
Oswego Y Rudy's Tour De Looop 30 &50 mile Bike Race & 15 mile Ride August 17, 2013
Kid's Bike Challenge August 17, 2013
- Group Ex Schedule April-June
- 2013 Day Camp 2 Day Registration
- 2013 Day Camp Registration
- T-Ball Registration
- T-Ball Flyer
- Program Guide
- Hospice Run
- Aquatics Schedule April-June
- Y Tri Club
- Membership Rates
- Financial Assistance Application
- SACC-School Age ChildCare Brochure
- Reciprocal Membership Flyer